THE LIGHTS ARE MOVING OMFG
wow, what a view
I’ve seen only the first half of the image and thought “ugh, what a stupid black picture” but then I scrolled down and saw the lights - “wow”
If you zoom in or look closely you can see the stars wow this is amazing
I totally thought that was just dust on my laptop screen ^
This is so sick
omg this is beautiful
this is so so rad
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Why Women Need Iron
Women need iron. Not the vitamin. The barbell.
We are trained by the world around us to have fucked up ideas about our bodies; iron unfucks them.
We are supposed to be as thin as possible, as small as possible, perhaps until we disappear; iron teaches us to take up space.
We are taught that the only good direction for the scale to go is down, and to agonize ritualistically when it goes up. Iron teaches us the power of gaining weight for strength and gives us another weight to care about – the weight we are lifting.
We are taught to eat small amounts daintily and treat food as sin and pleasure. Iron teaches us to eat heartily, to see food as fuel for life, and to seek out nutritious food rather than avoiding sinful food.
We are taught to think of our bodies as decorative, an object to be looked at; iron teaches us to think of our bodies as functional, our own active selves, not passive objects for another’s regard.
Whole industries exist to profit by removing from us our confidence and selling it back as external objects. Iron gives us confidence from within through progressive training and measurable achievements.
We are taught to be gentle and hide our strength or even to cultivate charming physical weakness until we start to believe our bodies are weak. Iron teaches us how strong we can be.
I’m bouncing off the walls! If there’s anything I love as much as Disney, it’s weddings! I’m so excited the new Alfred Angelo Disney Princess 2014 collection is out!
Found here :)
Which one is your favorite!?
The second to last one, Snow White, is gorgeous and elegant. Love it!!
OMG GIVE ME SNOW’S
The thing is about this scene, Myrtle hated seeing Delia suffer so she decided to help her, unlike Fiona….
Best line of the night.
if you date me i will probably wake you up for sex at 4am